The Board of Institutions is composed of a representative of each part signatory of the financial agreement. It meets once a year.
|ENS Paris-Saclay||Pierre-Paul ZALIO|
The board of institutions is in charge of the following tasks :
- it deliberates on developments relating to the main orientations and general strategy of the Project;
- it approves the annual review of the Project;
- it approves the provisional budget and its modifications;
- it approves the appointment of the Coordinator in the event of his replacement or renewal of his mandate;
- it appoints the members of the steering committee on the proposal of the executive committee;
- it approves the positions taken by the Executive Committee to the public authorities or national or international bodies presented to it by the Steering Committee;
- it examines the results of the calls for projects and the opinions of the International Scientific Council, presented by the Executive Committee;
- it appoints the members of the International Scientific Council on the proposal of the Steering Committee;
- it approves, on the proposal of the Steering Committee, any change of Partner Institutions or Partner Units contributing to the Project;
- it develops, in the best interests of the Partner Institutions, the strategy for publications and intellectual property protection relating to the results of the Project, whatever their nature or form,
- it may propose any amendment to the Agreement on the advice of the Steering Committee, it being understood that in this case it must be the subject of an amendment.