The PALM coordinator and Deputy Coordinator, both approved by the 12 institutions board, lead the Executive Committee (CODIR: comité de direction) assisted for all the operational parts by a project manager. The executive committee encompasses the heads of all focus topics. The coordinator convenes the executive committee meetings before each steering committee and whenever necessary.
|Coordinator||Philippe Mendels (LPS)|
|Deputy coordinator||Martine Soyer (IRAMIS)|
|Head of topic 1||Chris Westbrook (LCF)|
|Head of topic 2||Gianguido Baldinozzi (SPMS)|
|Head of topic 3||Marino Marsi (LPS)|
|Head of Emergence||Jacques ROBERT (LPGP)|
|Head of Education||Nathalie Westbrook( LCF)|
|Head of Innovation||Patrick Bouchon (DOTA)|
The executive committee:
- proposes the budget to the steering committee and reports on a regular basis about the breakdown of the funds allocated to the project.
- monitors the progress of the funded projects.
- organizes the steering committee meetings (notifications, agenda…).
- reports to the steering committee the conclusions of the meetings with the Partner Institutions or Partner Laboratories.
- prepares the annual meeting, presents to the institutions board an annual report of the Labex activity report and the next year and long-term prospects.
- is in charge of the scientific reports.
- signs and conveys to university Paris-Saclay the minutes of the steering committee’s decisions regarding funding approval.
- organizes the sessions of the international scientific committe.